Quirk Type: Emitter
By consuming rubies, the User is capable of transforming the minerals into an energy similar to plasma that they can freely manipulate, depending on the amount ingested also affects the size of it. There are five who own a similar quirk, but each consumes a different gem or element and manifests it differently. Consuming too much could lead to poisoning, which in turn expels itself by turning the Users appearance into something less than human. Normally the eyes are changed first, allowing others to know the moment the user activates their Quirk by expelling excess energy from the pupil of the left eye, which has been noted to look incredibly similar to colored fire. For the User that is Codenamed:Red Devil, consuming rubies allows her to manifest skeletal claws and a great sword with a golden blade leading to its tip. The sword has a long handle with a skull-like object on top and a hilt shaped like a crescent moon. Consuming an immense amount of rubies allows her to manifest a black and golden watering can; this allows the User to sprinkle dark water along a surface to create hooded creatures to do her bidding. The watering can also allows the user to create a mirror-like surface on the ground to "see" previous places she has been- she cannot "see" a place she has no memory of. Consuming a dangerous amount of rubies has the potential to allow her to "teleport" through these mirrors, but could be incredibly lethal. If the User consumes too much ruby at a time dark black/red horns grow upon her head, the skeletal claws on her hands increase in length, her skin shifts to an ash-grey color, and her raven black hair grows longer with crimson red tips.
- Red Devil is seen as the Mother of the group even if she hates it, srrynotsrry.
- Also can we discuss the idea of Red Devil being the one who has to release Diamond's true potential? thanks.
out of character
01. Do not approach me with a post, PM is for OOC only unless you are a friend or we have spoken about an RP idea.
02. I do adore that block button.
03. Leave your bullshit drama at the door, thank you.
04. RPing since March of 2008.
05. Smut with story, mindless and useless smut is nearly non-existent on my side.
06. Extremely light T1, still trying to find the use of it and still learning.
07. Typist is female and taken IRL.
08. There will be times when I randomly stop speaking, the likely cause is that I am taking care of my father IRL, patience is a virtue, if I miss you entirely just try again later.
09. IC =/= OOC
10. IRL comes before RP.